Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CASology #192


Welcome to Week 192 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



Every time I see this cue word the old jingle about the Jolly Green Giant and Little Green Sprout pops into my head.  Shows how old I am!!  Because of that I had planned to work some veggies into my card but I got distracted by these little Paper Smooches flowers sprouting from their pots and here we are.

And now it's your turn.  Be sure to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and then play along with us! 


Kymona Tracey - On a break

Guest Designer:

Sponsor:

Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cajun Craze, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flowers & pot from Twiggy Florets) Paper Smooches, (Sentiment from CL341) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point) Stampin' Up
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your card is bright and happy!

Joyce said...

Adorable, Jen. Love your little line up of sprouts. I remember those commercials as well. Then, neither of us is old, right?

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolute perfection and yes I remember those commercials and humming in my head right now!

Lindsey said...

Seeing your Little Green Sprout-inspired card would be fun... but I definitely like the card you made! Perfect placement, colouring. and is that paper-piecing for the pots?

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love your line up of little sprouts!! Cute card Jen. Ho ho ho, green giant!!

lostinpaper said...

So perfectly stamped and balanced Jen!

Ardyth said...

Ho, ho, ho! I remember those guys, too! Love your rainbow of flowers!

Anita in France said...

What a pretty line up, Jen ... so cute and CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Deidre said...

Great way to line 'em up...and totally knock down this week's cue card! I love it. And the Jolly Green Giant...absolute childhood memory of mine too!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ah YES, who can forget the Jolly green Giant's sprout?!!! Sweet card!!! MISS U!
HUGS!