Tuesday, September 13, 2016

CASology #215


Welcome to Week 215 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I was thinking that I might go the "bark of a tree" direction with this cue word but who am I kidding - I really can't resist any reason to put a pooch on a card.  I LOVE this cheeky pup from My Favourite Things and this sentiment always makes me giggle.  A friend of mine has definitely had more than her fair share of "hydrant" days lately so I'm sending this to her in hopes of cheering her up.

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:



Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pear Pizzazz) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from You Make My Tail Wag) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Stitched Arch) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (R27, R29, E31, E33, E35, E37, 100) Copic
Gems:  Recollections
SaveSaveSaveSave

18 comments:

Shelly said...

Haha...isn't that the truth?!...Super cute card, Jen!

Joyce said...

This card has been cracking me up since I saw it on the DT blog. Love!!

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA, how fun Jen!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a great card to cheer up a friend! This is so much fun and I love the die cut background - it works so well!

cm said...

Hahahahahhah....I love your card x a million! Perfect for your friend; her spirits will be lifted immensely, as you've done with mine!
Big hugs coming at you!
~c

Bobby said...

So you and so much fun, Jen. Your coloring is fantastic.

Tracey McNeely said...

That is my all time favourite dog and sentiment from that set. Glad I didn't use it so I could get a chuckle from your card. Hope your friend enjoys it!

Karren said...

This is so cute!

Lindsey said...

LOL, I love this!

Catchy Sketch said...

This is so cute and fun! Great stamp set

Julie said...

This is so cute. Love the sentiment!

Deidre said...

Jen, of course you totally made me laugh! I love doggies and this is spot on!

Lucille K said...

This card is the DOG, Jen :)

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, Jen ... brilliant ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! I do love doggy cards and this made me laugh.
Perfect. xxx

Judy1223 said...

Jen, you always have just the right stamps with just the right sense of humor for our cues! This card is awesome...definitely made me chuckle! Hope it gives your friend a good chuckle, too!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so cute Jen.

Kim S said...

It's been a hydrant kind of week for me - thank you for giving me a chuckle with your card!