Thursday, November 24, 2016

Inspired By All The Trees


Hi there!  I'm playing along today with the photo inspiration at Inspired by All the Little Things.  I love those fun coloured trees especially the one that looks a little tipsy.  :)  I know C9 and PTI have some fun bottle brush tree stamps but they haven't made it into my inventory yet so I used these Altenew tree silhouettes for my card.  I used my MISTI to get a nice smooth image although the colours ended up a little richer than I had planned.  I still like how it came out though. 

Hope you are all having a lovely day and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Textured White) Bazzill, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Tree & sentiment from Festive Silhouettes) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Gems:  Recollection
SaveSave

12 comments:

cm said...

Thank you for your sweet visits, my friend; you sure know how to add sparkle to my days! Speaking of sparkle: I love x love your festive, colourful forest! Smiling, especially at the tipsy one *grin* The C9 bottle brush trees are on my wish list. At the moment, I only have small ones from Impression Obsession; cute but teensy!
Hugs~c

lostinpaper said...

I was only looking at this set yesterday and thinking... love love how you have added so much colour and fun in one card Jen!

Leigh Penner said...

This is wonderful! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Karen Day said...

Really great card, Jen! I love the rich colours - thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Love your trees!

Joyce said...

Love your festive trees and that black grounding strip is perfect.

Lindsey said...

I like the rich colours, too! But you really need to add some bottle brush trees to your collection. :)

Anita in France said...

What a fun, bright forest of Christmas trees, Jen ... great colours, so perfectly blinged! Hugs, Anita :)

Karen B. said...

I want a tree in every color too! What a delightful card.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! Pretty card Jen!!

Bobby said...

What a lovely forest of Christmas trees, Jen.

Judy1223 said...

What a perfect take on the photo inspiration, Jen! Love the colorful trees and the soft gems...so pretty!